We can’t wait to see everyone on Friday, October 18, 2019! Once invitations are mailed out, the registration page will be opened! Make plans to attend this year’s event!
Named for the year of Georgia Southern University’s founding, the 1906 Society is the oldest donor recognition society at the University. This elite group is comprised of donors who have made an annual, cumulative gift of $1,200 or more each year to any area University-wide. 1906 members enjoy a special relationship with University leadership and are invited to the signature event each year.
1906 Society gifts make a tremendous impact no matter what area of campus they support. Gifts to the Georgia Southern Annual Fund, in particular, support a wide array of University faculty and student programs. These programs help the University attract and retain the best and brightest faculty and students. 1906 Society gifts also enable the president to direct funds where the campus needs and opportunities are greatest.
1906 Society membership qualifications:
- Annual Gifts of $1,200 or more during one fiscal year. Membership is renewable annually.
- Active $1,200 or more pledges.
- Cumulative lifetime giving of $12,000-$24,999 with the most recent gift being within the last five years. After reaching $25,000, donors become members of the Lifetime Giving Society.
- GOLD members (Graduates Of Last Decade) with gifts ranging from $300-$1,200 based on years since graduation.
Membership benefits include:
- Signature Event — All members will receive an invitation to attend an exclusive event each year.
- Invitation to other special events — Invitations to other donor, alumni, or sporting events throughout the year.
Last updated: 8/12/2019