Are you TrueBlue? Alumni Relations wants to keep in touch with you! Reconnect with old friends, and ensure that Georgia Southern continues to thrive.
Visit Alumni Relations
Every gift matters.
You can be a part of our continued growth by making a gift to the area on campus for which you are most passionate. Whether you give to your college, department, favorite program or center, you can be assured your gift matters and will help build a better Georgia Southern.
Visit Annual Giving
The Development Office works with the generous friends of Georgia Southern University, managing their contributions to the institution. Together, they examine the priorities and needs of the University and chart a course to see them become a reality.
- Trusts, Estates & Gift Planning Like many Georgia Southern alumni, parents, families and friends, GS has played an important and memorable role in your life. Your special planned or estate gift to Georgia Southern is an informed investment for your family and for the University. You may create a unique gift, such as a bequest or charitable trust, that will leave a lasting personal legacy of support for GS’s scholarship, teaching and research as well as allow you to gain financial and tax benefits. We are pleased to offer a variety of resources on our website so that you may learn about creative gift planning arrangements that benefit you as well as Georgia Southern. Your planned gift may:
- Properly make arrangements for you, your family and loved ones for life
- Entitle you to charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions
- Enable you to leave a legacy at Georgia Southern
The Office of Trusts, Estates & Gift Planning is staffed with a team of gift planning, accounting, trust administration and donor relations professionals who have experience in providing individual guidance and charitable gift planning support to all members of the Eagle Family. All services are provided without cost or obligation.
As you plan for your financial and philanthropic future, please consider giving to Georgia Southern. We would be delighted to speak with you and your advisors, and to assist you in exploring numerous gift arrangements that may serve your personal financial needs, as well as fulfill your philanthropic goals for Georgia Southern.
Visit Trusts, Estates & Gift Planning
Advancement & Foundation Services
Advancement Services provide the backbone of an organization’s Advancement operation. Advancement Services professionals gather, organize, manage and disseminate information to guide the sound and effective advancement and overall business decisions of the Georgia Southern University Foundation, Inc. and University Advancement.
Functions that are regularly managed by Advancement Services departments include:
- Database management and reporting
- Gift and biographical records management
- Prospect development – prospect research and prospect management.
- Donor Relations The role of the Office of Donor Relations at Georgia Southern University Foundation is to provide recognition, appreciation, and stewardship to our donors for their philanthropic spirit and support of higher education, as well as keep them informed about the use and impact of their gifts. Donor focused stewardship is accomplished through special donor recognition, donor appreciation activities and events, annual endowment fund reporting, and stewardship activities.
Visit Donor Relations
Last updated: 5/6/2019