Student Marketing Advisory Group
The Student Marketing Advisory Group is made up of a diverse group of undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at Georgia Southern University. The group serves as an advisory body to the Office of Marketing and Communications tasked with engaging conversation and guided discussion on the student experience while at Georgia Southern. Students will attend meetings and participate in marketing surveys to give feedback to assist with ways to improve communication to the campus community.
- Students must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Students must be enrolled full time at Georgia Southern University
- Students must be available to attend scheduled meetings twice a semester
- Students must have an understanding of the strategic vision for Georgia Southern University and an understanding of the organization structure.
Benefits of Being a Committee Member:
- Ability to make an impact on Marketing messages and material for Georgia Southern University
- Experience working with an advisory group
- Experience for Resume
- 8 – 10 students at both undergraduate and graduate levels will serve for one academic year with the opportunity to re-apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in scheduled advisory meetings
- Suggest ideas and offer input to enhance how Georgia Southern is seen by prospective and current students through marketing material
- Complete various online surveys generated by the Office of Marketing and Communications
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- September 12 – 12:00 PM Meeting Location TBD
- November 14 – 12:00 PM Meeting Location TBD
- February 13 – 12:00 PM Meeting Location TBD
- April 10 – 12:00 PM Meeting Location TBD
The application process has closed for Fall 2017. Check back in December 2017 to apply for Spring 2018. Thank you.
Questions: please contact Lisa bridges at email@example.com
Last updated: 9/1/2017